Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Louis Vuitton Surya for my female fans

As a young lady, I like many other, very well-known brands of handbags, fashion, elegant, Tiffany jewelry and high heels and other fashion trends of concern. I know that is very typical for me, but occasionally can not help the Christian shoes crazy. Really is the biggest female buddies.She fanatical passion for this is an Louis Vuitton Surya plant is specialized in producing Christian shoes. As a saleswoman at the factory, she got a great opportunity shoes.As, I say sorry a result, she grew up among friends for my female fans circle.At first started, I incline imagine why she could be so crazy. But now I got it. Every day is about to change my mind that day when we get together, there is a big discussion about it. We even went to her workshop, they witnessed a few days later.
I'm not familiar with the feelings they get, but I have been as honest a fashion follower, was shocked by a lot, I see there.In us Chinese people, the health of high-heeled shoes should not be higher than 7 cm, only because of the stunning highly damage the bone structure of women's feet, more or much less. Once time, I refused to wear shoes with exaggerated high heel. I care not meet my high heel shoes.Nevertheless crazy, just to break the traditional Louis Vuitton Belts belief in high heels, and made a shoe design, good confidence. As far as I know, every pair of shoes will get at least a 12 cm high heels, nearly five inches high. Dangerous, is not it. In fact, I can not accept my first sight of them. But I watched them carefully following in When change things in my mind.
Simply because I found the shoes are designed in a more scientific approach, although such high heels. In the event only to pay more attention, I feel really great, the rest of your heart quickly. The only suitable thickness, so it can protect the foot efficiently.So, you need not worry about safety. In addition, it's a hot season of high heels. As for high heels, folks often say how high the sky may be, high heels will follow. Thats accurate. In a variety of well-known luxury brands, Dior, louis vuitton Evidence Sunglasses and Christian many press conferences, amazing high heels wide open to its various fascinating folks. You can find really interesting things, they have shown they are moved in the Christian I am probably the most typical high height.But aspect, because it close to me, so significant.
http://minifashionmagazine.blogspot.com/2011/09/louis-vuitton-daily-of-solitary-gift.html
http://latestbagsinfo.blogspot.com/2011/09/louis-vuitton-odeon-on-behalf.html
http://popbagstore.blogspot.com/2011/09/louis-vuitton-cabas-piano-of-any-one.html

No comments:

Post a Comment